Best time to workout to lose weight
Sleep Is Your Body's Best Friend-
1.Switch Off Your Power Button
- The soothing blue glow light from a tablet,cell or digital clock on your next to table may hurt your sleep.
- Turn off your computer,TV,and other blue light sources an hour before going to bed.
2. Turn Off Your Clock
- If you glance at it several times that make you mind unsteady about the day to come.
- If possible put your alarm clock in a drawer or under your bed,or put it away from view.
- If you have time to get better sleep at night.But if you have to snooze during the sun is up,have it for about 20 minutes in order to refresh your brain,don't put too much of work pressure in your brain.
- Overcome an afternoon energy with a glass of ice water,a short walk or phone call with your bestie
4.Put Your Neck In a Neural Position
- Blame your pillow if you get up usually tired with a stiff neck.Make sure it should be right size not too flat not too fat in order to support the natural curve of your neck when you are resting on your back.Do you usually sleep on stomach? If yes,avoid this posture it can twist your neck.
- Always use good posture before bed,don't lean your neck to watch TV
5.Set your Body Clock
- Go to bed and get up at generally the same time every day,even on weekends.This routine will aid your brain to get used to being healthy snooze-wake routine,you will be able to sleep instantaneously and rest soundly through the whole night.
- Get out in bright light for 10 to 20 minutes as fast as you get out of bed because light tells your body to get going
- Look for coffee in the morning is fine for most people since it actives your brain cells,and increases you mantel focus,concentration.But as soon as the clock strikes noon,avoid caffeine in drinks and food it may affect your sleep at night
- Also read labels,like-pain reliever,chocolate,Weight loss pills and energy water drink contain caffeine.
7. Exercise Regularly and Wisely
- Indeed,regular exercise aids you to get better and healthy sleep.After exercise you feel low resulting better sleep.Aim to finish any stringent exercise 3-4 hours before you go to bed
- You can do mind-body exercises,like yoga is the best to do just before you get sleep.
8.Eat Right At Night
- Don't have too much heavy foods at night,it is one of the big mistake most of the people make. In fact,they overloads your digestive system,which considerably affects how well you sleep.Have only light evening snack of cereal or oats with milk or cornflakes,etc.
- Finish your eating off at least 1 hour before bed.
9. Stop Tobacco
- Nicotine is just similar to caffeine.Tobacco can keep you falling asleep and make insomnia worse
- Many people try numerous times before they kick the habit.Consult the doctor in order to keep you away this.
10. When to Tell Your Doctor
- Let doctor know if your sleeplessness lasts for a month or more.you can check to see if there is a any health condition as such asthma,arthritis,acid reflux or depression,etc.
- Last but not the least,relax your mind and put aside any work,like complicated discussion,touchy discussion 2-3 hours before you head to bed.If you've still a lot of in your mind,an about hour before you hit the sack,mediate,listen to soothing music,read something calming or take a warm bath.