How to lose belly Fat Fast -
Ultimately, you've to lose your overall body fat then, you will get to see changes in your body. Now you may wonder how to do it. So, guys, I am going to share my tested steps here where you will get the effective result only if you follow those thoroughly.
Related- How to get rid of love handles
Now, all you have to do at first, calculate your maintenance calories by using Mobile App or any calculator online (Calculator) once you find your maintenance calories less 400-500 calories out of your maintenance calories. For an example:-like if your maintenance calories are 2000 cut down 400-500 (C)=1600-1500 calories. It depends upon your weight if your body fat% is high then -500 calories, else start with a lower range.
- Divide your calories into 5-6 meals a day
- The macro ratio would be C-30% P-35% F-20%
- you can increase and decrease by up to -+ 5%
- have more of complex carbs meal (Complex carbs) slow digestive carbs, which will provide you long-lasting energy as compared to simple carbs
- (Complex carbs) like-Brown rice,Brown bread,Brown pasta,Oats,Quinoa,Wheat roti,Sweet potato,Millet,Beans,Lentils,etc
- Refrain from having (Fast digestive carbs) like-White rice, White potato, White pasta, Wheat flour, Sports drinks, Fruit juices, in moderation you can have fruits low in sugar such as Apple, Grapefruit, Orange, Apricot (dried), etc
- Have an adequate amount of protein in every meal in order to meet the proper requirement of protein, you will get after setting up your Macro.
- Protein best sources are Chicken Breast, Fish, Low fat or Fat-free Malik, Eggs, Soya Beans, Greek yogurt, Paneer, Casein, Kidney Beans, Chickpeas, Whey
- Have Moderate Fat:-Peanuts, Almonds, Peanut Butter, Walnuts, Cashews, Chia seeds, Flaxseeds, Sunflower seeds, Whole egg, Coconut oil, Olive oil, etc
- Have salad Broccoli, Spinach, Asparagus, Green Beans, Cabbage 30 minutes before your lunch and dinner
- Have medium salt, preferably have salt at lunch and dinner only around 2500mg
- Drink 3-4 liters of water a day
- Have 2-3 times green tea in between the meal.Preferably 1 cup early in the morning and 30 minutes before your meals
- First focus on big muscles group like-Chest, Back, Thigh never miss these muscles if you would want to reduce fat because these muscles group required a lot of energy from the body. By which your body will use more energy by breaking down your accumulated fatty acids.
- Do compound movements, Supersets/Giant sets.
- Super sets-where we do back to back 2 muscles group exercise there is no rest in between and these muscles group could be the same or different as well
- Giant sets-More than 3 or 4 muscles group involved.
- If you are a beginner you are just starting off your exercise, don't add super, giant and drop sets. Give some time to your body to come in flow then, gradually add these exercises. Do normal sets as per your ability.
- Add drop sets by end of every exercise.
- Rest 30-45 sec
- Do Cardio 3 times a week for 30-40 minutes, start your cardio with moderate intensity then, as per your ability increase the intensity of cardio and your workout too. When you cross this level up, then you can add (HIIT) High-intensity interval cardio like -30 sec to 1-minute sprint then 2 minutes low-intensity cardio or 1-minute Sprint and 1-minute low-intensity.
- Speed for high-intensity 10-12 kph and low-intensity 6-6.5
- Beginner avoids doing(HIIT).
- ABS 3 times a week.
- Check your weight and measurement every week. Take your selfies on weekly basis just to get the sense that how changes are you able to see.
- Carnitine (2-3g) in between your meal it will mainly transport your long-fatty acids into mitochondria where your body will use your fatty acids as a source of energy. This supplement is very popular among fitness enthusiasts and studies show that this supplement reacts with the high-carbs diet that is why after a meal you can add it.
- Remember only if you add this supplement when you've followed your proper diet and workout plan and reduced your fat to some extent. I would not recommend this supplement if your body fat% is high
- Whey protein
- Coffee and Carnitine combination are great. The coffee you can add as a pre-workout and Carnitine after your meal.Good to go.
Here is the simple meal plan is of about 1500 calories:-
Upon Waking Up 1 cup green (Empty Stomach)
Breakfast (8-9 AM)
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 5-6 egg scrambled egg (1 whole )
- 1sp peanuts
- 1g cinnamon
- 1sp Whey protein/2sp Protein x
- 1 Medium grapefruit
Morning Snack (11-12 AM)
- 1 cup papaya/watermelon/Apple/Grapefruit
- Protein shake with 1sp peanuts butter or 5-6 egg whites ( 1 whole) or 2 spoon protein x or 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup (mix) Cabbage, Tomato, Cucumber Salad
- 50g grilled or boiled chicken/100g panner1/2 cup Chickpeas
- 1/2 lemon, Add slightly Salt/Paper/Garlic Powder
Afternoon Snack(5-6 AM)
- 1 protein bar/1 cup Greek Yogurt/ normal curd and Add 1sp Peanuts or 1 Katori (80g), Roasted Chana
- 100g tuna fish or 4-5 Eggs/25g Soya beans
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice
- Salt and Black paperGreen Salad More of Cabbage, Tomato, Onion, Spinach
Before Bed (10-11 PM)
- 1 cup Almond MIlk/Low-Fat Milk
- 12 Pieces of Almonds/Cashews
- 1g cinnamon
Dedication, Consistency, Positive Mind Set, Patience-
Remember, for accomplishing a big goal it requires a lot of hard work.
Never give up in any situation, whether you want to get fit or do something else, your goal must be evident and you must focus towards your goal, then no one can beat you in any situations.