It is a very common question which I usually get to hear that how can we get rid of love handles or how to lose love handles. In this article, I will share some tips with the help of these you will readily get rid of love handles.
In fact, love handles, is a ring of fat around your waist/oblique area or the sides of the abdomen of your stomach and lower back. Love handles show that you are carrying some extra fat and looks too atrocious when you wear tight jeans, fitting clothes or you are trying to take your shirt off at the beach then they keep you away from looking best and dishearten you to look best in your favorite clothes that you wish to wear.
Although only when it creates a chain of fatty acids, when you eat too much oily food, surgery food, and junk food and don’t get involved in any types of physical activities.
Apart from that, your job is mostly sedentary. Unfortunately, there is not a particular exercise to get rid of love handles. Removing love handles form your life you must have the right choice in terms of having foods, means have the right amount of wholesome foods like less oil, less sugar, fewer junk foods.
Only the right combination of your diet may help you to go away to this condition. There are a few steps that you have to follow by all means so as to get rid of it.
When it comes to lose something or build something only nutrition plays a very massive role to achieve your goal. At first, you have to reduce the overall intake of your calories, you have to have fewer calories than you burn daily in order to lose body weight and excess fat. As a matter of fact, you cannot burn fat from a specific area of your body, you have to reduce overall body fat over time.
- Cut down about 400-500 calories out of your daily maintenance calories (Calculator) find out your maintenance calories then cut down. This gives you generally 1-2 pound loss each week. Start with a lower range in terms of cutting your calories down
- Start counting calories for an entire day using (MyFitnessPal App). Use your calories number as a starting point. Then, cut down 400–500 from that to get a caloric target in order to lose fat.
- Replace your fast digestive carbs with slow digestive cabs (complex carbs) Read more.
- Men need at least five to nine serving of fruits and vegetables per day. To measure out an accurate portion of each 1-cup of vegetables,2 cups of salad or 1/2 cup of low sugar foods like-Apple, Grapefruit, Avocado, and Raspberries, etc
- Try making half of your palate a non-starchy vegetables item like-Carrots, Potatoes, Peas, Corn, etc. These starchy foods are high in carbs.
- Lower your intake of grains since these are the most carbs-dense foods. In case if you wish to choose them, go for 100% whole grains, because these are high in fiber and protein.
- Lower your processed and fried food-Both processed foods and those that are fried, generally in higher calories. If you have these types of food then it will be hard to lose fat and get rid of love handles.
- Limit your sugar intake, you can say this is one of the major roadblocks in your fat loss journey. Foods include-Sweetened beverage, Candies, Cookies, Ice-cream, processed meats, and canned juices, etc,
- If possible, don’t have too many foods with a high amount of added sugar. Several studies have shown that high in sugar foods are specifically stored around the stomach area as accumulated fat can make even worse the looks of love handles.
- Increase the intake of your water-Although water doesn’t have any direct connection to reduce your love handles, but it can help men lose body weight and reduce love handles only when you are following everything precisely.
- At least (3-4 liters of water intake good enough.
- Besides, drinking enough amounts of fluid can help decrease your appetite all day long.
- Add regular cardio for about 30 minutes every other day in order to burn extra fat which is accumulated around your love handles
- If you are a beginner, going to start cardio session stick to regular cardio like jogging, incline walk at 8-10 levels. When you feel really good, your level is up, then add (HIIT) High-intensity interval cardio high-intensity interval cardio like-30 sec sprint 2 minutes walk or 1-minute sprint and 1-minute walk. In fact. this type of cardio burn off more of calories as compared to regular cardio and eventually our aim is to burn off more of calories as a whole.
Top 5 workout to lose love handles as per my experience. Give it a shot-
1. Russian Twist
This is a great exercise to get rid of love handles. Using one hand weight sit down and slightly legs up off the ground and keeping your body in a straight line as you can see the image above. If you are not conformable you can keep your legs on the ground as well. Now, move the weight side to side slowly. Do 15 reps on your right side and then 15 on your left side. Repeat 2-3 sets
2. Wood Chopper
Again using one hand weight, stand with your feet hip-width apart with your weight on your left leg. Stand by holding the weight in both hands up by your left shoulder. Next, bring down the weight to your right hip in slow motion and then raise the weight back up to your left shoulder and repeat for 20 reps of 2-3 sets
3. 30 Side Planks ( 15 on each side)
At first, get into plank position with your elbow on the ground and your legs and hips resting on the ground. Now, engage your abs and keep your body in a straight line, raise the lower half of your body up off the ground into a straight plank. Lower again and then repeat. Do 15 reps on your right side,15 on your left
4. Bicycle Crunches
At first, lie down on your back with your knees bent and keep your hand behind your head. Engage your abs, lifting your shoulder and upper back off the ground.
At the same time, bring your right elbow towards your left knee so that they meet in the middle of your body. Now, switch your movement by bringing your left elbow to your right knee. Continue as fast as possible and make sure your torso must be up off the ground while performing. 2-3 sets of 20-30 reps.
5. Dumbbell Side Bend
In fact, dumbbell side bend can be great if you do it perfectly by combining the above workouts. To perform this, simply, grab a dumbbell in one hand and stand with your feet hip with apart.
Now, gradually, bend your waist to your left side as low as you can and repeat the same movement with the other side too. 2-3 sets of 15-20 reps each side.
The complete structure is based on your workout experience means the given reps and sets range can differ on your fitness level. Like if you have been working for a long time, so, you can increase sets and reps as a whole.
But on the other hand, if you are a beginner, start with a lower range of reps and sets, then automatically you will be able to hit more reps and sets. Do remember always.
If you like my contents share all around so that information can reach out to many people and share your thoughts