When it comes to muscle gain/build muscle mass. First up, this comes to mind heavy lifting and more intensity in the workout.
However, people often forget nutrition has to be our first priority. Make sure read till the end in order to better understand the steps.
In fact, they always keep on demanding quick result, remember never choose that way which leads you to short-term goal, even when people try to Lose Fat the same things happen, always remember easy come easy go.
Some people try to stand in your way when you want to attain something or accomplish something, instead of encouraging you they always discourage every step of the way.
If you meet such people who tend to discourage you or spread negativity around you or make fun of your body simply avoid them and focus on the goal that you have dreamed of because you are stronger than you think.
Although if you’ve not patience, discipline, positive mindset, consistency, dedication so, this plan is not going to work at any cost.
Before taking your first step in the gym, develop these habits in you not only to attain this specific goal but also in any other fields. You must have these habits in order to get maximum growth in life.
Most lean men who can’t gain muscle weight, perhaps they are eating and exercising in a wrong way or maybe they are lacking in intensity in their workout and most impotently nutrition.
As you’ve probably heard that protein is the only key to building your muscles. Yes, protein is fuel your muscles need to grow. That is science, not bro-science.
In fact, most of the people keep on saying that carbs build muscle, there is no study that carbs build muscles protein building block of muscles. Carbs too support your muscles to prevent muscle breakdown and provide you immense energy to lift heavy weight.
On top of that, carbs are considered to be the protein sparing action. The right combination of Protein, Carbs, Fat you can build muscle, lose fat, just by having carbs and fat alone your muscles will not build, protein must have with these two macros in order to reach your goal.
One more important thing, If you are having less protein, there are the higher chance you’re not able to build adequate muscles because your body is constantly draining its protein reserves for other usages, like making the hormone, resulting from less protein less muscle building.
So, you need to build and store new protein faster than your body breaks down.
Few steps that you have to keep in mind during the muscles gain-
All you have to do at first calculate your maintenance calories by using Mobile App or any Calculator online (Calculator) once you find your maintenance calories less 400-500 calories out of your maintenance calories.
For an example:-like if your maintenance calories are 2000 add 400–500 (C)=2400 –2500 calories. Give yourself at least two weeks for the result to show up on the scale if you’ve not gained by then increase your calories by 400. In this program will only gain pure muscle mass.
- Divide your calories into 5-6 meals a day
- Macro ratio would beC-50% P-30% F-20% as per the (NSCA) guidelines
- you can increase and decrease ratio by up to +-5
- have more of complex carbs meal (Complex carbs) slow digestive carbs, which will provide you long-lasting energy as compared to simple carbs
- (Complex carbs) like-Brown rice,Brown bread,Brown pasta,Oats,Quinoa,Wheat roti,Sweet potato,Millet,Beans,Lentils,etc
- Refrain from having (Fast digestive carbs) like-White rice, White potato, White pasta, Wheat flour, Sports drinks, Fruit juices, in moderation you can have fruits low in sugar such as Apple, Grapefruit, Orange, Apricot (dried), etc
- have an adequate amount of protein in every meal in order to meet the proper requirement of protein, you will get after setting up your Macro.
- Protein best sources are Chicken Breast, Fish, Low fat or Fat-free Milk, Eggs, Soya Beans, Greek yogurt, Paneer, Casein, Kidney Beans, Chickpeas, Whey
- Have Moderate Fat:-Peanuts, Almonds, Peanut Butter, Walnuts, Cashews, Chia seeds, Flaxseeds, Sunflower seeds, Whole egg, Coconut oil, Olive oil, etc
- Have salad Broccoli, Spinach, Asparagus, Green Beans, Cabbage
- Drink 3-4 liters of water a day
- First focus on big muscles group like-Chest, Back, Thigh never miss these muscles if you would want to add intensity to your workout. Intensity=Muscle gain.
- Do compound movements with 8-10 reps.
- You can add drop sets at the end of the exercise.
- Rest 1-2 minutes.
- Check your weight and measurement every week.or in 15 days
- 4-5 times workout.
- Take your selfies on weekly basis just to get the sense that how changes are you able to see.
- Have patience it takes time to see yourself in the mirror with good muscle mass.
Here Is The Simple Meal Plan:-
Breakfast (8-9 AM)
- 1 Cup(60g) oats or 1 cup milk
- 1sp Whey Protein/2sp Protein X
- 1 banana/Apple/100g Strawberries
- 1sp Peanuts/Chia seeds/Flaxseeds
Morning Snack (10-11 AM)
- 240ml Banana and strawberries shake or mango and banana shake
- 2 spoon protein x or 1 cup non-fat milk/1 scoop Whey protein/5 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- 5 Egg Whites (1 Whole)/120g Chicken
- 1 Cup (Mix) Cabbage, Tomato, Cucumber Salad
- Add Slightly Salt/Paper/Garlic Powder
Afternoon Snack(4-5 AM)
- 100g Pineapple/1 medium banana/100g mango
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup non-fat milk or Why Protein Mix these together up and make a shake
- 1-2 Medium Roti
- 1 cup dal
- 5 Egg Whites Omelette
- Green Salad More Of Cabbage, Tomato, Onion, Spinach
Before Bed (10-11 PM)
- 1 cup Almond MIlk/Low-Fat Milk/Casein Protein with Water (optional)
- 20 Crushed Almonds/Cashews
- 1g cinnamon
- 1g Cardamon
- 5g Creatine Monohydrate to increase the strength (Optional)
- 240ml Gatorade or Glucose 2 Table Spoon or 1 Banana
- 5g Glutamine/Bcaa (Optional)
- 2 Banana
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein
- 240 ml Gatorade or Glucose 2 Table Spoon
- 5g Creatine (Optional)
1. According to need doing you can change your diet plan or switch some foods
2. Cheat meal once a week
3. Start your workout after doing 10 minutes warm up
4. At the end of the workout do some stretching for 10 minutes
5. 3-4 liter water
6. Last but not least, Stick to the plan properly if you want to see some mass
These are the tips for how to build muscle mass. Stick to it for about 2 months and see where you stand after following two months of it, increase the intake of your calories as per your weight.
If you don’t want to get into this mess, E-mail me, I will make for you. I hope you appreciate my effort for more such interesting articles stays tuned. And what was the best part of this post that you? Do comment and share your thoughts.